Pages

Jan 8, 2013

Being Different

Some people think that being different is considerable while others believe that every human being is born same, its just “we” who look at the individual in a different way to makes him/her different. I am one of the persons usually entitled as different and adored for being different. Having the same approach as mentioned above, I use to think that I am not but I was compelled by the integrals to think it. And I found that I might not be different if I don’t act the way as I do that makes me different.
I never care much of WHAT I WEAR? Following trends isn’t something that appeals me. Either it’s new what I put on or ten years old and I don’t even hesitate in mentioning if it’s old. What if it is a little tattered and I patch it? Isn’t it more important who is wearing it rather than what is being worn? Be confident on your existence. Apart from that, naturalism is the best thing that can make you look beautiful. I don’t wear make but once in a blue moon. If you are beautiful, you will look good and if not then make up can’t make much difference except in pictures you take which definitely aren’t the same as you are in your being.
ATTITUDE makes you unique in all perspectives. Having right attitude at the right time is very important. It doesn’t matter what the situation is, one should be realistic enough to face the pros and cons. I don’t present things in a biased manner. I don’t mind if I loose the ground at times but being indifferent to the benefits and telling the truth makes you THE ONLY ONE.  I am a very friendly person though reserved. We can’t define limits for people but can mark up our own position in order to clarify our edges. Its human psyche that it is curious to abridge the distances, get closer and probe inside but the more you will proceed; the prospective of risks are greater. Limits are good as it avoid mishaps.
DO I CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME? One of the worst forms of phobia; usually encountered by people. It modifies the whole personality of an individual which is totally public. You have to be careful about everything that is considered weird though it might be more loveable to you. I don’t care hat people would conclude about any of my posture, adventures, views, moves and constructions. I just built myself the way I want and engage into every fruitful and joyful activity. Self satisfaction has been given more priority than people’s expectations. People wants to see you how it pleases them not how it makes you feel good therefore, it’s a wise decision to work on what is more significant to you?
Being POSITIVE has made me adorable for everyone. It doesn’t mean that I don’t face problems or I don’t have any evil spirits around me but there are really no markets for sorrows to be advertised. When we share negativities or mournful things, we produce negative waves that don’t make our environment any better. Instead of lingering on with the unlikely things we come across, why not be spirited and enthusiastic, giving hope to fellows to live up what is with them? Being cool makes you enchanting enough for having as the best company. So what if you are born with shortcoming? So does has everyone else but it isn’t to lament upon.
And not last but least, be a TREND SETTER. Do not follow but good and set good examples. Don’t follow the social traumas instead create new paths, attractive, smart and beautiful enough to be followed. I don’t even talk what comes common because that is how I can tell I am not common. I stand different with my own identity and vision. Even if I face opposition, I don’t change for others, I change when I feel like I need to change and for betterment only. One should be solely hold the position to put impact on and not to give up just for the sake of lame social occupations.
I am different and I won’t like to be common, DO YOU?



No comments: